- Career : a pattern of work related experiences that span the course of one’s life
- Career concept : a broad idea that includes various subjective and objective components, such as a persons’s occupation, advancement, status involvement, and the stability of one’s work related ecperiences.
- Career development : an ongoing process by which individual progress through a series of stages, each of which is characterized by a relatively unique set of issues, themes, and tasks.
- career management : an ongoing process undertaken by organizations to prepare implement, and monitor the career plans of individual employees, usually in concert with the organization’s career management system.
- career motivation : a significant objective of effective career management, career motivation affects how people choose their careers, how they view their careers, how hard they work in them, and how long they stay in them.
- to be continued …