- Balance sheet approach : a compensation system designed to match the purchasing power in a person’s home country.
- Balanced scorecard (BSC) : a measurement framework that helps managers translate strategic goals into operational objectives.
- Bargaining power : the power of labor and management to achieve their goals through economic, social, or political influence.
- Bargaining unit : a group of two or more employees who share common employment interests and conditions and may reasonably be grouped together for purposes of collective bargaining.
- Bargaining zone : an area in which the unionand the employer are willing to concede when bargaining.
- Behavior modeling : an approach that demonstrates desired behaviour and gives trainees the chance to practice and role play those bahaviours and receive feedback.
- to be continued …